PM Exam Simulator Features and Benefits
Expect a Lot. We'll Deliver.
Don't make your exam preparation any harder than it has to be. The PM Exam Simulator has been used by over 18,000 project managers from around the world to prepare for their exam. Follow in their footsteps... prepare with The PM Exam Simulator and then go pass your exam.
The number one benefit that students talk about in their reviews and lessons learned is the fact that they felt confident to take their exam. Some even say that the exam felt "just like taking another practice exam". Here are the top six benefits you can expect:
- Gain confidence
- Reduce study time
- Balance job-pressures and exam prep
- Learn to manage your exam time effectively
- Learn effective test taking strategies
- Be ready to take the exam
Available for Three Exams
The PM Exam Simulator is available for the following three Project Management Institute (PMI)® Exams:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® - PMP® Exam
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® - PMI-ACP® Exam
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® - CAPM® Exam
PM Exam Simulator Features
The features of The PM Exam Simulator are virtually the same, no matter the exam you are studying for. Core Features are available for all exam types and Exam-Specific Features are only available in a particular exam. The most important Exam-Specific Features are the questions that you will be tested with.
We have a separate question pool for each exam -- we have PMP Exam questions, PMI-ACP Exam questions and CAPM Exam questions. These questions were developed specifically for one exam type and your simulator ensures that you will never see an ACP question in the PMP simulator or the other way around.
This table shows both the Core Features as well as the Exam-Specific Features:
|Feature||PMP Exam Simulator||PMI-ACP Exam Simulator||CAPM Exam Simulator|
|No of Questions||1,800||480||750|
|No of Exams||9||4||5|
|Updated to Current Exam|
|Per Answer Choice Explanations2|
|Three Exam Modes|
|Mark for Review Button|
|For PC, Tablet or Phone|
|Buy Now. Start Later.|
1) 1 of 9 exams in the PMP Exam Simulator, and 2 of 5 exams in the CAPM Exam Simulator consist solely of ITTO questions.
2) Per answer choice explanations for the PMP Simulator are currently being implemented.
3) Only training qualifies for contact hours. PMI doesn't consider simulators as training.